MEDICAL CORNER …. Something to take into consideration during the month of Breast Cancer Awareness and always!!
☛ October 31, 2913 is the last day of Breast Cancer Awareness month: BUT awareness and being proactive should NEVER end!
Please make sure your deodorant does NOT contain Aluminium zirconium tetrachlorohydrex gly, Parabens, Propylene Glycol, Triclosan, Phthalate.
~~FOR A GOOD HOMEMADE DEODORANT~~
If you can’t make it, we recommnend: Herbalix, they make one of the purest deodorant available today.
Source: Green Tidings
This is a fast, inexpensive DIY deodorant recipe.
- Slice an organic lemon
- Put 5 drops of organic Witch Hazel on the sliced lemon
- Apply to the under arms
- Store in the fridge. You can keep up to (1) week.
- DO NOT USE AFTER SHAVING.
- If this does not work for you, we recommend Herbalix Restorative deodorants.
- Note: If you have been using a commercial deodorant…
View original post 176 more words